If you are struggling with
- personal problems such as anxiety or depression
- couple/marriage, family or other relationship problems
- if you or a family member has ADHD, Aspergers or a Learning Disability
You may be considering seeking a therapist who can help. You may find it distressing both to struggle alone and also to take the step of seeking professional help.
I believe it can be a sign of strength and resourcefulness to engage in psychotherapy with a suitable therapist. Psychotherapy research has shown that what helps most is a therapy or counseling relationship based in understanding and acceptance - the therapist grasps the situation from your point of view with compassion and without judgment. With these core values guiding my practice, together we will work towards growth, better coping and relief from problems.
I am a Registered Social Worker with over 25 years of experience and advanced training in
- Psychotherapy with adults and adolescents
- Couple therapy
- Family therapy with adults and children
- Parent counseling
- ADHD, Aspergers and Learning Disabilities
- Supervision of Social Workers and other Therapists
I am centrally located near St. George St. and Bloor St. close to the subway and with free parking. I look forward to hearing from you and discussing how I can help you.